Retirement living at Covered Bridge for only $85.00/month including, lawn maintenance, basic cable and use of all facilities. New homes prices begin at $129,900 including lot.
Welcome to Lake Placid, Highlands County, Florida! My name is Sue Clark and I am dedicated to assisting buyers and sellers in Lake Placid, Sebring, Avon Park, Venus, Lorida and Highlands County, Florida.
Lake Placid is a lovely rural town in Highlands County and just a short drive to the larger metropolitan areas on the coast. You will find that Lake Placid has a lot to offer home buyers from moderately priced homes to high end homes; from lakefront living to horse properties; we really have it all.
Lake Placid offers homes and properties for first time home buyers, retirees, empty nesters, buyers with agriculture interests and just about everybody else. Please let me , Sue Clark, assist you in buying and selling homes and real estate in Lake Placid or the surrounding areas.
Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Lake Placid, Sebring, Highlands County Florida
More and more people are calling Lake Placid, Florida home. Lake Placid has so much to offer.
Properties cost quite a bit less here than in metropolitan communities on the coast. That coupled with the small town feeling make Lake Placid a wonderful place to retire to or to raise a growing family. Your choices for a property range from lakefront homes and lots to single family homes, condos and retirement communities off of the water. There is also quite a bit of country real estate for sale to build that plant nursery, farm or ranch.
Lake Placid weather is a good reason to live here. Our temperatures are moderate and sunny days are the norm. This type of weather allows one to participate in the many activities involving the 29 area lakes that surround Lake Placid. Swimming, skiing, boating and fishing are popular activities that make this such a popular area. The fishing enthusiast will be happy to know that it is not uncommon to catch large mouth bass in our lakes with eight to ten pounders hiding in those waters. Crappies, shell crackers, bluegill and catfish are abundant as well.
Lake Placid has a very special feature with its’ 42 murals throughout the town. Not only are the murals a fantastic addition to the town but a visitor will also find theme painted park benches and trash containers at various intervals in the “uptown” area.
When the hunger attacks you after a day of mural watching, Lake Placid offers several excellent dining attractions. From Italian to Greek to Fine American dining to delicious fresh seafood, the area offers many choices.
Some Wonderful Reasons to buy a House NOW!!!
- Terrific houses are coming on the market. Foreclosures are finally starting to clear the system and they are being replaced by some very attractive properties.
- Houses are in move-in condition. Homeowners continue to spend on maintenance and repair. As these houses enter the market, they stand in marked contrast to tattered foreclosures.
- Low mortgage rates serve as an equity shock absorber. When buyers borrow at today’s record-low rates, they start building equity as soon as they close. That means they can absorb a few ups and down as the still recovering housing market gains traction.
- Begin writing off property taxes and home mortgage interest.
- Deductions may also be taken on closing points on original purchase and interest on a line of credit up to $100,000.
These are all good reasons to stop looking and start buying NOW!
Contact Sue Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org for all of the information you need.